5.31.2008

Rambling...

Ethan only has one full week left at Delta and I thought I'd update everyone on what's going on! He's been doing really well in all of his classes and on his tests. Today he went on his second training flight which took him to Los Angeles. He got to work in first class on the way there and in business class on the return flight. It made him really tired but he said he enjoyed it alot! Here's a few pictures I have of my super cute boy!!

Hogle Zoo!


Eating chips at Los Hermanos!



We don't let him play with the camera too much...

We were sittin there waiting for the train to pass so we could cross the tracks and I just happened to have my camera!! Ethan was slightly annoyed...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ethan is so fun. We really like him!

Lynsee said...

I love the pictures of you two! Ethan is such a dork! Tell him hi for me!