5.20.2008

The Joys of Cleaning

I know it's usually a pain in the everyday, but I've gotta say that sometimes I really do enjoy cleaning!! I was just cleaning my room as my roommate and her....we'll just call him her "very attentive special friend" for now, anyway, as they were making cookies I was cleaning and going through little sticky notes and scraps of paper I am continually finding all over the place with notes to myself on them. I came across one that made me laugh. I have a really annoying habit of writing myself schedules to follow for a day or lists of things to do, and although in theory its a good idea, I sometimes have a hard time following them. I blame this habit on Gentry, my older sister that I always wanted to be just exactly like in every little way! I used to watch her write herself lists of things to do in church when she was in high school. Me being the copycat I am naturally started doing the same and have continued to this day. This list/schedule made me laugh though because it was soo detailed!! Look at this and then tell me I'm not crazy!!

Wednesday October 3
8-12 pm : Class
12:30-1:30 : HFL Test
2-3:30 : Job Interview
4-4:30 : Workout
4:40-5:15 : Shower/get ready
5:15-6:15 : Homework
6:15-7:45 : Joes'/Home
8-10 : Homework
10:30-11:30 : Wal*Mart
Bed

I'm not sure if I even got all of that in, but heck, I knew where I thought I'd be at all times!! Sometimes I think I'm a little too meticulous for my own good!

No comments: