5.06.2008

Little things to tide me over

This morning I was woken up at 6:30 to the sound of "Would You Go With Me" by Josh Turner playing on my phone. Yep, that's right, Ethan was calling!! I get so excited I don't mind waking up earlier than I need to. Today he was starting his orientation and classes at 9am Georgia time (whatever timezone they happen to be in) and he was just waiting for the shuttle to take him. While he was waiting in the lobby he hopped on the computer and sent me a little e-mail just to say hi! I was so excited when I checked my e-mail and it was there! It's the little things like that that are going to get me through this!


Today is only day two of Ethan being gone and so far the days go by fast, but the nights kind of drag. Or at least it did last night, hopefully tonight will go by a little faster. I've been coming up with projects to do while Ethan's gone so I don't get too bored. So far I've come up with sewing more skirts and dresses, going through and organizing all my pictures, cross-stitching, running...alot, and at least for tonight I'm making a countdown chain until he comes home! I think I'll be able to keep relatively busy. In the meantime I've spent a few hours online looking at where he'll be staying. It's the Westin Atlanta Airport hotel and he's supposed to have a roommate, but as of this morning no one has showed! Here's a few pictures:



He'll have two beds in his room but I couldn't find that picture again...






I don't think he'll really be suffering through the next few weeks. It's a really nice place!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, that is really nice! Good luck Ethan with your training starting today! Ky you are welcome to come up anytime!!