5.30.2008

Graduation

Tis the season of the graduation. Included with the Spring college graduations, and all the high school graduations Ethan's graduation from the Delta Academy is fast approaching!! His graduation is June 11 in Atlanta, Georgia and I have a ticket to go, now we just have to figure out the whole flight detail thing. With graduation comes the end of training and that makes me soo very happy! He could be going straight to New York for orientation for a couple days and I sincerely hope he doesn't, I just want to see him! I talk to him on the phone but that's not the same because he's been in class all day, everyday and he's tired. Still, I'll take what I can get for now!! At least he's having fun and enjoying it. He went on his first training flight last Saturday to Florida for his oral exam and tomorrow he gets to fly Los Angeles for another training flight. I don't like it when he goes on the flights because then he can't call me during the day, its not that I'm paranoid but planes crash too and you never know what could happen. I'm very excited and I think I can live through this next week because then it will be over!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Tag you're it! Now you have to answer all those same questions! Yeah!!

Melissa said...

Yeah! You're going to the graduation?! Yeah for Ethan!!

Cori said...

Yay! I'm glad that you got a ticket to go to the graduation. Don't worry about asking time off of work. You have to go support Ethan! He would be so sad if you didn't! Hopefully the time went by fast while he was away. You get to see him in 11 days!