5.04.2008

Just the beginning!

I decided now would be a good time to start our blog because Ethan is going to be gone for the next 6 weeks and I won't have that much to do! A little bit about us: Ethan is from Utah but spent a few years in Hawai'i when he was younger, he served his mission in Paris, France and would go back in a heartbeat! I've grown up in Utah my whole life and have enjoyed every minute of it. We met at work and started dating shortly after. Yes, ironically both of us have the last name of Jones. (That'll make it convenient once the wedding comes!)

Ethan just got hired as a flight attendant working for Delta Airlines and leaves early in the morning for his six week (i know its long!) training in Atlanta, Georgia and then we'll see where he goes from there! While he's out having fun I'll be here working full time this summer. It was really hard to say goodbye to him but six weeks should go by fairly fast! (I'm hoping!)

3 comments:

Cori said...

Yay, cute blog! I'm excited to read more!

Melissa said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!! We will miss you too Ethan!!

ANDREA said...

ooh la la- Curry and Melissa have told me about your and your future husband- they are excited for you...and so- Brad and I are excited for you too!!
I didn't know though that his last name is Jones! thats awesome. hopefully youre not related or anything :) jk. okay- well fun blog- and post more pics of you and ethan k- I want to see what he looks like!