5.11.2008

Bag, Purse or Murse?

We've all seen the guy walking down the street with the bag slung over his shoulder and thought..."Man purse" If you're like me you often wonder what would compel a man to actually carry a purse and hope they soon realize they shouldn't and immediately dump the thing in the nearest trash can. I've since had to change my opinion of the man purse (or often cleverly combined to be called a Murse) because Ethan just bought one. He assures me it is not a purse, it is a 'bag.' I however have a tendency to disagree and continue to call it a man purse. Now this wasn't a compulsive purchase mind you, they got their manuals for flight attendants this week and apparently its entirely too huge to just carry around (which I can believe). He and those at the academy with him continue to hold on the name man bag, but I'll let you decide. Here's the picture his roommate e-mailed me.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Curry has tons of murses! Sometimes I just have to shake my head... Sometimes it is just like when I said I would only ride in the Scion with a bag over my head.

ANDREA said...

yeah thats pretty much a murse.

Cori said...

Oh, poor Ethan. He really has no choice in this circumstance. But I would have to agree that it is quite murse like. Hey, at least he had to get it for something awesome...like a new job!