3.22.2010

Yarn!!

You're probably all sick of me posting all these things about crafting but I simply can't help it!! I love crafts. (my 4-h leader probably just had a heart attack!!) The last 8 months I have really gotten into crafting, especially knitting and sewing....scrapbooking just isn't for me! I love that yarn is so easy to work with and you make make sooo many different things out of it! Check out this post and maybe snag some yarn for yourself!! I'd love a hat or some handwarmers out of this stuff!!

3 comments:

swell.life said...

thanks so much for linking! it's great to meet you.

keep the crafty posts comin'...i don't mind them one bit!

jane mckinlay cluff said...

"kyzie" I just loved the yarn I pictured about 20 things I wanted to make with it. I have been on a baby bonnet making spree, but no babies to put them on. do you have any new and great patterns that I need? send them my way sister. I need something for me to knit. I miss you and hope every thing is going great at the jones house!!

Cori said...

I wish I was good at crafts and sewing and knitting like you are. I might have you teach me how to knit one day. I am trying to teach myself and it just doesn't work. Yarn sure is fun, though!