3.04.2010

Road Rage

I think I'm about to develop it. The last year has definitely not been my year for cars. I never had car problems until I got married and then BAM, my car started to fall apart and I became an accident magnet. The first car accident I was in was last January. Technically it was my first moving accident because about a week before that some girl hit my car in the parking lot in the middle of the night! (at least she was good enough to leave her name and number) But on January 31st (happy birthday erin) I was stopped at a red light and some dude didn't realize the red lights on that back of my car don't mean I'm moving! You might recall the beautiful neck brace I wore for 2 months after that....yuck. After that my car continued to just break down. Every month I swear there was something that had problems!! Until one day......














There was murder on Parkway. The perpetrator: a white mommy-mini-van. The victim: a tricked out, loud as all get out muffler, Japanese car.
So, HI, my name is Kylar and I am currently seeking a new ride.

1 comment:

...Bryan and Sally... said...

oh ky i'm so sorry! that does not sound like fun at all! Good luck with finding a new car... :S