3.17.2010

True Love

I have a serious problem. I have a slight addiction to Wal*Mart. No it's not the ridiculous crap at amazingly low prices...although I guess that depends on your definition of crap. I don't know what it is, but almost every single time I go into a Wal*Mart I find something amazingly Elvis! On our last adventure there I think I hit that jackpot!! 4, I repeat, 4 Elvis movies for only $14.99!! It was a complete steal! I'd have paid almost anything for them but I didn't have to, and now here I am watching Clambake, seeing one beautifully handsome Elvis and listening to his pretty-darn-near-perfection singing voice!! Tell me, how can you resist this!?










2 comments:

Martha said...

i think this is my favorite post yet.

Erin said...

So what you are saying is it's no coincidence that I ran into you the other day in Walmart!