8.21.2008

Lazy Days of Summer!

With Ethan traveling all the time we don't get to do too many exciting things so when he does come home we jam pack as many things in as we can, even if its just going to Costco or the mall and walking around. Basically anything that makes it feel like it's just normal and he's not traveling around all the time.

Us at the Orem Owlz game!

You can actually see us without the glasses...Ethan can rock them, but me? Not so much!

This is one adventure that Ethan actually missed out on but it's all I talked about for a week! We had a kitten in our apartment! I don't know the whole story, Marissa found the kitten in out bathroom and when I got home from work I was super confused because pets are definitely not allowed in our apartment, but we kept it for a while! I think our other roommates brother Ty actually put the kitten in our apartment without telling us. He was just so cute! Marissa named him Ziggy and it fit him very well!!


He was soo playful, he rarely cuddled, but when he did it was so cute!

No comments: