8.21.2008

Layovers!

This is a lot of pictures, but since I haven't updated for a while I figure I'm entitled to gush! A couple weeks ago Ethan had a 20 something or so layover in Salt Lake City and my boss, Jeannie (only the sweetest person ever) let me have the afternoon off to go play with him!! We went to the Gateway and saw tons of people from the American Idol tryouts and just interesting people in general! Then we went to dinner with Melissa, Curry and their kids. It was really fun to play with them! After we didn't know what else to do so we went up to the State Capital and took random pictures!! It was really fun!


Rawr!!

Peace and Love!



Just being dorks!




Us being dorks with the Buf-flag-o!!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You guys are so cute together :) haha I'm so happy for you! You are going to love being married! :)