8.21.2008

I'M ENGAGED!!!

It's finally official!!! Last Tuesday, the 12th, Ethan popped the question!! It was totally cute!! He had just arrived in Salt Lake midnight Monday the day before but I didn't get to see him for very long. The 3rd season of Prison Break came out on DVD last Tuesday so after work I hurried down to Ethan's house so we could go to Wal*Mart and buy it. When we got back to his house we made taco's and watched the Olympics for a little while. We watched the first episode of Prison Break and then Ethan wanted to go on a drive. Salem has some very pretty places and views so we drove up to the golf course and were looking down over the valley and all the pretty lights. Ethan's really cute and had created a playlist of songs that we really like and we danced in the parking lot and when Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley came on...welp, he got down on his knee and that was that!! (anyone who knows me understands the song choice!) In keeping with me being a wacko I didn't even cry!! I just started jumping up and down!! Obviously I said yes in the midst of all this and then we drove back down to his house to talk to his parents!


Ethan's friend Natalie that he bought the ring from!
Right before driving back to his house! Not a very good picture, but there's a ring on there!
Also not a very good view but I tried!! It's a princess cut in a suspension band.
Look at how cute he is!!


3 comments:

Lynsee said...

Congrats! That is so awesome!

Angelique Archuleta said...

YEAAAH!!!! I'm so happy for you both!! He is a cutie, isn't he! I didn't know you had a blog, now I can keep in touch better. And yes, we really need to play!! Love you guys. And congratulations!

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

Hey. I'm so excited for you!!! your wedding is going to be beautiful!!!! you guys are way cute.