8.11.2009

Summer Fun

This last month I've been a little MIA and I apologize! I didn't quite bury myself in books like I have previous two months but I did get a little in on the side! We went to Lake Powell with everybody for a couple days and I was so excited to get back on a boat!! I was a little rusty because I didn't get to go last year, but I loved it! Ethan's never been water skiing so we tried really hard to get him up and he made a valiant effort!! He made it up but never quite got the hang of staying up! The little girls were not happy to learn how to ski but they loved swimming and riding on the tube!



































Chris and Ty got really good at the surf board without using the rope and I was very jealous!






1 comment:

Angelique Archuleta said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You look good on that board!