1.18.2009

Ethan update!

Well Ethan has been gone for about a week now and I've had his camera at home the whole time so that I could download the pictures and print them out. Finally I started actually doing that tonight, typical procrastination. Why is it that as humans, when we're given something to do we find any possible way to get out of it until the very last minute? That's always fascinated me for some reason. But as a product of my procrastination here are some of Ethan's pictures!!


These are old pictures of Eth and I that I also found on his camera!




Jack Johnson concert...peace and love!










He wasn't here on Halloween so we carved pumpkins a little early...as you can tell he was thrilled! ;)



2 comments:

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

SO CUTE!! If only you could with him on all the trips...

Martha said...

fun fun!