1.01.2009

Pictures!

I got the pictures from Angie a little while ago but I've been having issues figuring out how to get them into slideshow form! Plus with the holidays and everything I've been a little busy, but here ya go, finally.

These are the temple pictures, it was pretty chilly having short sleeves but it wasn't too bad with people surrounding me!



The reception was beautiful! My mom did all the decorating and designing! She's amazing! She also made most of the food! I'm sure my family helped 'cause I remember what it was like for my siblings weddings!



Thanks again to everyone who helped put this thing together and for all your love and support!!

4 comments:

Martha said...

yay! i love the pictures!

Matt and Jill Putnam said...

GORGEOUS!! the pics turned out fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Ah! It looks like a beautiful wedding! :)

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

Kylar J! How are you. Ha, I just realized I can still totally call you Kylar J cause your last name didn't change. How crazy is that. Anyway your pictures are amazing. What a spectacular wedding it was! Love ya!