10.11.2008

Ten Years Ago...

I've been tagged! Here goes:

10 years ago...

*Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Clogging
2. Taking piano lessons
3. Reading like there was no tomorrow
4. Loving life
5. I was in 4th grade

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Work
2. Collect and drop off pictures for the wedding video
3. Study for and take my Doctrine and Covenants test
4. Make deposit on flowers for the reception
5. Tie ribbon on our invitations

*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Gold fish crackers
2. Cheese and crackers
3. Apples
4.Gum
5.Milk

*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Donate to charities and NPO's
3. Buy my car
4. Save and invest
5. Have fun

*Five places I've lived:
1. Alpine
2. Alpine
3. Alpine
4. Provo
5. Alpine

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Cleaning lady for my dad's office
2. Dad's secretary
3. Babysitter
4. The Children's Place
5. Teller

*I Tag:

1. Melissa Jones
2. Stephanie
3. Jill
4. Dani
5. Mickelle

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

No comments: