10.20.2008

Four girls, a Wedding Dress and a Camera

Sunday morning I was ripped brutally from my warm and cozy bed at a bright and early 7:30 am so that I could once again put on my wedding dress and smile like I meant it!! My mom and sisters had decided that since the leaves are changing up the canyons it was naturally the best time to take a few more pictures in a different locatin than my bridals from Angie (which I still don't have yet). So them in their winter coats and I in my short sleeves headed up the canyon for some fun. These pictures are all taken by Gent, so good job to her!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Brady and Rachel said...

Hey Ky, So I just heard from my mom that you are getting married in November. Shows you how fast news travels in our family. j/k Well, anyways CONGRATS!!!!! We are SOOOO excited for you guys! Wish we could be there, but looks like we'll be here in Salem OR at that time. We'll be coming down for Christmas so maybe we will get to see you then if your around and meet your new Hubby! SOOOO excited for you guys!!!

Katie Lane said...

so cute. I loved the one where your mom is fixing your dress and you have a look on your face like , "I'd rather be anywhere but here."