10.22.2008

Attempts at Parenthood...

While Melissa and Curry skipped off on a vacation/trip/awareness raising event back East (read the full story on Melissa's) a little while ago I had the find opportunity to hang out with their kids all day! Well, I guess just Asher, because once Jaman saw the bus he was more than ecstatic to leave me behind!! Ethan, very fortunately, had a day off so he came up that morning and helped me handle the little crazy all day!! We had all sorts of adventures, including weird looks from the Marriage License clerk when we took Asher in with us! It was lots of fun but I don't think we'll be ready for kids of our own for a long time!!

Ethan's attempt at parenthood...




My attempts at parenthood...I think I'll be doing our kids hair!




Lunch at McDonalds'...I don't think they'll let us take her again after that!!





Please note the food being spit out of her mouth...and onto my lap!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We'll let you take our crazies anytime you want!!

Dani Lou said...

Way to copy my blog ;)

You... having kids? The thought of it is too much. We are still twelve and I am still coming over to your house on Apple Tree to play!