9.30.2008

The Latest and Greatest!

Apparently I'm not savvy enough to get the video link/function/thing working so I'm posting these pictures the old-fashioned way....one by one by one until you are all so sick of pictures you can't stand it anymore!!! We got our engagement pictures back from Angie last week (she's such a good photographer, I love it!) and we look ravishing so I thought I'd brag for a couple minutes about how they turned out! We've already picked our invitation photo out too!! That simplifies....pretty much nothing, but heck it's cute right?!





Just to be sappy and gross!


















Isn't he just so cute?!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So Cute Kylar :) I love them!

Melissa said...

They turned out cute Ky! Yeah!!

Angelique Archuleta said...

Way cute pictures you two. You look great together. I hope things are going ok with the wedding plans. I know it is a stressful time, just remember the big picture. You love eachother so much and we all love you. Things will work out great. Call me, or come by if you need anything! Luv you guys.