10.17.2009

Joy

Last week as I hurriedly walked up rape hill to class I realized I desperately needed to go to the restroom. I really needed to get to class so I kept walking, hoping it would just go away. Unfortunately that doesn't quite happen when you're about to lose it. So I practically ran down the stairs of the JFSB and into the bathroom. I, like most people, have an issue with public bathrooms, but most especially the ones at BYU. The gaps between the door and the wall are like 3 feet wide and any poor innocent bystander could get more than they bargained for if they happen to turn their head! Also with your bag/backpack and everything your knees end up being against the door anyway; very frustrating. Well as I rushed into the restroom I discovered something great! Instead of having those dinky hooks on the back of the door (which most are missing by now because student's backpacks are too heavy) this one had a shelf! And even more importantly, miles of space between my knees and the door and hardly any space between the door and the wall! It was heaven on earth I swear! So next time you're in desperation, I recommend the South end girls restroom in the JFSB, 6th stall over. Trust me, you'll love it

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I don't know your e-mail, but here is a video of continental knitting . Blows my mind.

Kenzie said...

Kylar it's Kenzie I saw your blog link on facebook. I just wanted to second this I ALWAYS try to wait to go to the bathroom in the JFSB. I to hate public restrooms. I think the JFSB bathrooms are the best on the whole campus! Put up pics of your headbands I want to see what they look like!