11.20.2008

I'm Married!!

Well it's been 3 weeks now, but I'm married! I haven't gotten the pictures back from Angie, but they'll be coming this week, so I kifed a couple pictures off Martha's facebook page and am borrowing them til I get the real ones! Ethan brought me flowers when he came to pick me up to go to the Temple and he was just so cute!! It was such a pretty day too!




My best friends hanging out the night before!!

















He's so handsome!


Needless to say everything has been just lovely since the wedding! We went down to Phoenix where it was warm for a couple days, came home and Ethan flew out a couple days later. He's been back and forth since then and even got to fly in for Thanksgiving yesterday!! He was on a layover on his way to Philadelphia so he flew out again this morning! When everything's a little bit more settled I'll get pictures of our apartment and everything else put up!!

3 comments:

Angelique Archuleta said...

way cute photos! That was a great day! We are so happy for you guys. We love you and wish you the best of times. Come see me any time Kylar, or just give me a call! :)

Anonymous said...

hey kylar! This is Corie, Erin's sister. I saw your wedding pics from Erin, your wedding looked beautiful and so did you! I don't know how i found your blog, but thought i'd say hey!

Dani Lou said...

Glad you FINALLY changed your backround... copier! ;)
I'M SO MAD I MISSED YOUR WEDDING... but the more and more I see of it the more beautiful I think it was!!! YAY. I'm coming home for Christmas and MuST see your apartment!